Outsourced fleet management
It goes without saying that we have a seriously skilled group of fleet professionals at your service. What you might find more surprising is that no matter how much - or how little - you want to outsource, all of our fleet management packages include their proactive, practical advice. This is no woolly promise - it's a fundamental part of our fleet care.
Your dedicated account manager will always be on the look out for options which could benefit your fleet, your drivers and your bottom line, as if they were their own. So it's like outsourcing, but not like it too. Maybe we should call it insourcing. Or outstaffing, that's catchy... we digress.
Keep scrolling for details on our full range of fleet management services.
- Independent, unbiased company car option advice.
- Company car list creation. All car makes and models are possible.
- Highlight similar or alternative vehicles which could reduce fleet running costs.
- Liaise directly with drivers about their company car options - or not, it's your choice.
- Finance options (such as contract hire leasing) and outright purchases can both be managed by us.
- Honest advice about the benefits of buying versus leasing.
- Competitive leasing rates because we have multiple leading finance partners.
- Small fleets benefit from our finance company partners' high-volume buying power.
Supply & Delivery
- One point of contact from vehicle order to delivery.
- Fleet administration is handled by us.
- Vehicle deliveries organised directly with your drivers.
- Synchronise company car disposals with new vehicle deliveries.
- MID database updates for insurance purposes.
- Accident management: 24/7 emergency assistance, available on both leased and owned vehicles.
- Risk management options: such as regular driving licence checks and driver training.
- Mileage management: mileage monitoring and leasing contract adjustments to control costs.
- Fuel cards: manage fuel spend without excessive expenses paperwork.
- Company car policy writing and development.
Maintenance management can be bolted on to any new vehicle leasing contracts:
- Servicing and MOTs (covering both parts and labour).
- Local or mobile tyre repair/replacement (for both worn or punctured tyres).
- Initial fleet development and advice based on your long and short-term fleet objectives.
- Annual company car fleet health check to measure practical goals such as reducing running costs and tax.
- Benefit scheme development, for the good of your company and your employees.
- Whole life running cost analysis.
- Company car policy review.
All of our fleet management services come to you gift wrapped in simple, fixed-cost outsourcing packages.