Two things really matter when it comes to maintenance – a quality service/repair and minimum vehicle downtime. With maintenance management you get both.
With just one phone call, your fleet servicing, repairs and any breakdowns can be taken care of.
What is maintenance management?
Maintenance management takes the hassle out of routine upkeep as well as any emergency breakdown repairs on leased vehicles. Parts, labour, courtesy vehicle - it can all be taken care of with a call to one number.
- Servicing and MOTs
- Maintenance and mechanical repairs
- Mobile tyre repair/replacement*
- Battery and exhaust replacement
- 24/7 breakdown assistance and recovery
- Replacement glass service (rechargeable)
- Single invoicing for administration
- Replacement vehicle when necessary (optional)
What are the benefits?
- Outsourced servicing and repairs free up your time and resources
- Better budget control and no unexpected invoices
- Quick response to get vehicles back on the road ASAP
- Quality repairs by pre-vetted mechanics and technicians
- Contribute towards your company’s duty of care obligations by ensuring leased vehicles are in good condition for the safety of your drivers and other road users
What about accidents?
Adding accident management to your maintenance gives your fleet complete emergency care.
* Worn or punctured car tyres and worn commercial vehicle tyres are covered by all fully maintained lease contracts. Other tyre issues (including commercial vehicle punctures) may incur a recharge based on tyre tread depth at time of replacement/repair.