Sale and leaseback on cars you own
If you own your car fleet and your business could use a cash injection, sale and leaseback is the ideal choice.
What is sale and leaseback?
Sale and leaseback is a fleet finance option for companies who already own their vehicles.
To free up capital and give a cash injection to your business, companies can sell their owned vehicles to a fleet management company. The leasing company then leases those vehicles back to the business for a low monthly fee based on their current market value.
What are the benefits?
- Quickly release capital to pump into time-critical projects and new ventures
- One contract mean it is a fast and simple change
- No more vehicle depreciation concerns
- Opportunity to re-evaluate finance choices
- Move your company car fleet off balance sheet
- Bolt on helpful fleet services like maintenance, accident and fuel management to reduce your admin and save money
If you're looking to launch a new company car program - or improve an existing one - check out our development service.