Company car allowance package
Drivers choosing to opt out of a company car scheme and lease their own car can benefit from the same vehicle support as corporate fleets.
We've concentrated our expertise into a opt-out package just for those of you taking a company car allowance and it's called Ignition.
The Ignition Package
Our fixed-cost ignition package gets your motor running - literally. We'll discuss vehicle choices, compare specs, advise on leasing options and give you day-to-day vehicle support. No drama, no fuss.
- A dedicated Covase account manager based in the UK
- A vehicle choice assessment using a whole life cost approach to give you a personalised shortlist based on your requirements (i.e. cheap to run, low tax)
- Compare leasing companies rental rates
- Establish your line of credit with the leasing company
- Arrange vehicle delivery to your door
- Vehicle administration (MOT admin and congestion charge, parking permit and motoring offence support)
- End of contract support and guidance (help with de-hire, vehicle collection, lease extensions, new vehicle's delivery synchronisation)
- Option to add de-hire inspections to help avoid end of contract charges for damage outside of fair wear and tear
Maintenance management and breakdown cover are included in all fully maintained leasing contracts (this covers vehicle servicing, mechanical repairs and worn tyres).
Your dedicated Covase account manager will talk to you about car choices and funding options and check details like your typical mileage and vehicle must-haves.
They will then set to work crunching the numbers using a whole life cost approach - a technique most often reserved for fleet cost control. After this delightfully geeky undertaking, you will be presented with a personalised shortlist of vehicles that perfectly suit your lifestyle and your budget. All you have to do is decide which one is your favourite.
Because Covase is also a leasing credit broker, we are independent. That means you get genuine choices with your best interests at heart. We'll compare leasing rates from our trusted leasing partners and establish the line of credit for you.
We'll talk you through your leasing contract obligations too so there's no surprises.
We'll process all of the paperwork so you don't have to and have your new set of wheels delivered to your door.
We can help you dispose of your old owned vehicle too.*
Our service doesn't end there. We're here to support you for the life of your leased vehicle. We'll take care of it (and you) right up until your vehicle is collected and the leasing contact ends.
Unsure about opting out?
You might find our company car or cash allowance comparison blog helpful.
* We regret that we can't help you settle an existing finance agreement but we can help dispose of a currently owned vehicle.