Every company car fleet is different because every business is different. That’s why we start things off with a conversation, not a quotation.
We take the time to get to know you, your fleet and your future plans so that we can be confident in offering you the right fleet management strategy that works long-term.
How fleet development works
The earliest opportunity we get to showcase our stellar consultancy skills for you is when we kick-off fleet development - the corporate tender, the proposal, the strategic email exchanges - whatever form it takes, it's mighty important to get right.
We love this fleet development phase. It's when we get to grips with your brief, listen lots, bounce ideas around and flesh out fleet management strategies alongside you.
Common Fleet Objectives
- Reduce fleet costs by suggesting alternative vehicles
- Control cash flow by advising on car finance products
- Develop a valuable, staff-focused company car benefit scheme
- Increase fleet quality and synchronise old vehicle disposals
- Diversify car scheme choices to increase staff uptake
- Simplify car scheme choices to reduce running costs without compromising car quality
- Review company car policy (for financial, HR and/or legal motivations)
What can you expect?
- Discuss your current fleet pros/cons
- Outline your fleet objectives for the future
- Review fleet finance framework and number-crunch any feasible alternatives
- Examine real-life running costs with our whole life cost analysis
- Help answering any questions about maintenance management, accident management and fuel management
- Advice on duty of care obligations and general fleet safety
- Guidance on the latest fleet legislation
- Discuss our ready-to-roll fleet management packages and the strict service levels that you can hold us to. If none of these packages suit, we can create one for you.
Once everything is up and running, we'll keep track of your fleet development objectives and review them with you annually during a fleet "health check" as well as making new ones for the year ahead.
Let's do it!
Say hello today and we'll get started on your fleet development.
Delve into how we saved UK charity, Blesma, £37k on their fleet costs.